Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Day 1 Welcome to Class!

Important things to write down:

  1. My email: necwcb@mail.umkc.edu
  2. Class blog: discourse300fear.blogspot.com/
  3. Student blog: https://studentdiscourse300.blogspot.com/
  4. Student Blog Password: Discourse300


Ask questions:
Come up with one question to determine which, if any, is a lie:
  1. I am a beekeeper
  2. I have been enrolled as a student for 11 years 
  3. I love horror movies
  4. My high school mascot was the "Mighty Midget"
  5. I can't spell very well

Intros:
  • Name
  • Major
  • Hometown
  • If a zombie apocalypse happened, I would be...
    • a zombie hunter
    • a zombie within a day or so
    • a settler (have a settlement with fortifications and supplies)
    • a stealthy loner
No Homework

No comments:

Post a Comment